Made to order, 5 week lead-time.
Our new Spotted Gum timber screens, part of our Noosa range are the perfect addition to your backyard or feature wall. Our Noosa range of Spotted Gum screens are made from 19mm x 32mm battens with 42 x 19mm rails on the back. We use the highest quality Australian hardwood to make sure your timber privacy screens never distort or age prematurely.
Fixed with the highest quality galvanized screws from Scrooz Fasteners Australia, your new Spotted Gum timber screens will never crack or pop screws out.
Our screens can be trimmed or modified to suit a variety of applications. They can be mounted horizontally or vertically, or even used overhead to create a contemporary look in your home or business.
Available in 3 handy sizes, you can transform any area in no time at all.
Use the drop down box to select your desired size. Screens can be trimmed to fit smaller gaps or infills.
These screens are supplied in a raw finish so you can oil or stain to suit your install. We also have pre-oiled screens available
- 32*19mm Kiln Dried Spotted Gum battens
- 42 x 19mm Kiln Dried Spotted Gum rails
- Rear screws pre-drilled to prevent cracking
- Galvanized screws
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor use, oiling is required for outdoor
- Timber Panels are Roughly 22kg's
- Easily installed on fences, ceilings, walls, or freestanding
- Thickness including battens on the front and rails on the back is 51mm
Select your size from the drop down box.
- 1800mm x 900mm (4 x rear rails)
- 2100mm x 900mm (4 x rear rails)
- 2400mm x 900mm (5 x rear rails)
- 2700mm x 900mm (5 x rear rails)
Courier delivery times can vary depending on location. We will notify you with an ETA once your order is manufactured/dispatched on its way.